1. Okay, it's time to bale hay, no big deal, we do this every year.
2. This is so easy! Why do I normally complain?
3. Oh yeah, that was just mowing and racking, that's always the easy part.
4. Is that a rain cloud? Better not be a rain cloud, someone check the forecast.
5. What are the chances that I'll getta just drive the tractor this year?
6. Slim to none, got it.
7. Okay, that's fine, it's not that bad.
8. These bales aren't even that heavy, this is totally fine.
9. Just kidding they get heavy after a while.
10. Why is does it always have to be so hot when we do this? I'm actually dying.
11. Man I'm not in as good of shape as I thought I was.
12. Yes Grandpa I promise we're stacking them tight enough.
13. Maybe they could be a little tighter, readjust.
14. Oh hey dust and allergies, I don't need to see or breath or anything like that.
15. My arms ich.
16. Need. Water.
17. Are we done yet?
18. This field never seems that big til hay time.
19. Only ___ of laps to go, I'm totally fine.
20. Man, I just wanna take a cold shower and eat everything in the house.
21. I'm gonna sleep so good tonight.
22. If one more person tries to tell me how to do this!
23. Need more water please, time out.
24. Alright, last wagon. I. Can. Do this.
25. Hallelujah, the end is in sight, God is good.
26. ...what do you mean we still have to unload everything into the loft? I quit.
For more Homegrown News subscribe to my newsletter!
Like or Tweet this article to a friend by clicking the badges below. Thank you for your support.
Follow Bardwell Farm and all of our adventures here, at Homegrown News!
Subscribe to Harry's Farmstand Monthly newsletter!